Agricultural loan is provided in any purposes including, investing in short term or long term plantations—for instance: rice, corn, bean, vegetable, peanut, pepper, rubber; and animal raising, agricultural equipment purchasing or agricultural land investing. The loan type is focused to rural area people in self-employed target market.
- Loan Size: Up to USD 20.000
- Interest Rate: Competitive
- Loan Term: Up to 60 Months
Loan Repayment Method
- Loan Repayment Mode: We provide the optional repayment mode basing on their specific harvest schedule (Semi-bullet or bullet payment) such as loan principal payment in every 3 to 6 months and 12 to 18 months for crop plantation and for the harvest cycle of long term plantation respectively.
- Loan Repayment Channels: We provide the options to clients for loan repayment with our 51 branch offices; and our business partners such as WING agents, True Money Agents, CP-Bank Mobile and Canadia Mobile App.
Loan Currency: KHR & USD